Theme: Living the Science of Mind
- I am creative by nature, not by my will.
- God as me, in me, is me.
- I have power over my own life.
- I have the ability to initiate a new chain of causation.
- There is but one Mind and I can use it.
- While the laws of Nature are universal, my use of them is individual and personal.
- I align my thinking with Nature so my life is also aligned.
- I am a unique expression of the universal Wholeness.
- Life does for me what I allow it to do through me.
- I am an inlet and an outlet for God.
- I am able to specialize the Law of cause and effect for my purpose.
- Today I will align my thoughts and purposes with the original harmony.
- I am at liberty to choose the life I want to live.
- There is one Cause back of all manifest form including me.
- I am part of the unity of all life, a unity which includes all variety.
- Today I sense the Divine Presence and know that I am part of It.
- When doing affirmative prayer, I am aware of the infinite Personalness back of, in and through everyone.
- I have the conviction to turn from negative conditions and mentally contemplate their opposites.
- I have the courage and will to try, and the faith to believe in myself because of my confidence in the Law of Good.
- To change my life, I need not change anything outside myself.
- I have a deep conviction that my word is operated on by Spiritual Law.
- I make my declarations and know that a Power acts upon them.
- I do not put power into the Law, but I can and do take it out.
- I practice affirmative prayer, wholly believing before I receive.
- I have implicit faith and confidence in the Law, knowing these are the power behind my prayers.
- Through affirmative prayer, I focus on what I want, not what I don’t want.
- I have a firm and abiding trust in the Principle and my ability to use It.
- I use affirmative prayer to overcome any discordant mental atmosphere I may experience from time to time.
- I realize that the Infinite Spirit within me recognizes me as part of itself.
- Today I calmly place myself in the hands of Divine Guidance knowing I will be stimulated to think intelligently and choose wisely.
- I absolutely know, think and feel that all is well today and always.
Lovingly prepared by Allison Barrie, RScP Emeritus, and Chaplain Jeanne Kataoka, OAC, RScP